Labyrinth Search Results: 14 link(s)
Theology > (General)
- Catholic Encylopedia
- Early Church Documents
- Includes Canonical information, writings of the Apostolic fathers, creeds and canons, etc. At ICLnet.
- Eckhart Society
- Jewish Roots of Eastern Christian Mysticism
- This interdisciplinary seminar on the Jewish Roots of Eastern Christian Mysticism is designed as an internet version of an ongoing research seminar of the graduate students and scholars at the department of theology of Marquette University (Milwaukee, USA
- Meister Eckehart (c. 1260 - 1327/8)
- Bibliography of sermons and treatises of Meister Eckehart.
- Nicholas of Cusa
- Biography, bibliography and commentary on Nicholas of Cusa. [in French]
- Nicholas of Cusa (1401-1464)
- Texts and bibliography of Nicholas of Cusa and his writings on religious and political thought.
- Tridentine Mass (Latin and English)
- The Missale Romanum with parallel English translation from the 1962 edition.
Theology > Aquinas, St. Thomas, 1225-1274
- Thomas Aquinas
- A biography of the life, writings, and influences of Thomas Aquinas at the Jacques Maritain Center, Notre Dame.
- Thomas Aquinas Doctor Angelicus
- The Website of the international Thomistic yearbook "Doctor Angelicus." In addition to research articles, each yearbook contains numerous reviews and an extensive bibliography,
listing the Thomistic secondary literature published during the previous year
- Thomas Aquinas, Summa contra gentiles
- An Annotated Translation (With some Abridgement) of the Summa Contra Gentiles of Saint Thos Aquinas by Joseph Rickaby, S.J., M.A.
- Thomas Aquinas, Summa theologica
- Online text of the Summa, conveniently broken down by subject.
Theology > Augustine, Bishop of Hippo
- Directory of the thirteen books of E.B. Pusey's nineteenth century translation of Augustine's Confessions.
- Text of Augustine's Enchiridion, translated by Albert C. Outler, Ph.D., D.D.
Finding materials in the Labyrinth:
Select a category, subcategory, type of materials, and/or type in a keyword.
Copyright © 1994-2007, Martin Irvine and Deborah Everhart