Labyrinth Search Results: 10 link(s)
French, Old > (General)
- ARTFL Project
- A research tool at the University of Chicago for scholars and students in all areas of French Studies containing numerous texts from the 13th-20th Centuries.
- Association des Bibliophiles Universels
- E-text project in France containing principally later texts but with some medieval. (French Language)
- French Medieval Drama Database Project
- Contains many high resolution images of text and the acompanying background. Maintained by Jesse Hurlbut at Brigham Young University.
- Provencal Database
- A database of Provencal Poetry from 1130-1300. Part of the ARTFL Project at the University of Chicago.
- Société Rencesvals American-Canadian Branch
- The Société Rencesvals is devoted to the promotion of the study of medieval epic literature in the various Romance languages.
French, Old > Chretien de Troyes, 12th Cent.
- Charrette Project
- The Charrette project is a complex, scholarly, multi-media electronic archive containing the medieval manuscript tradition of Chrétien de Troyes's Le Chevalier de la Charrette (Lancelot, ca.1180).
- Charrette, Édition Synoptique des Manuscrits
- Electronic edition of Chrétien's Charrette at the University of Nantes. (French Language)
- Chretien de Troyes
- Chretien de Troyes' tale: Lancelot, or The Knight of the Cart.
French, Old > Marie de France, 12th Cent.
- International Marie de France Society
- Excellent resources for scholars and students.
- Marie de France Manuscripts
- Listing of the manuscripts (and their locations) of the Fables and Lais of Marie de France.
Finding materials in the Labyrinth:
Select a category, subcategory, type of materials, and/or type in a keyword.
Copyright © 1994-2007, Martin Irvine and Deborah Everhart