Labyrinth Search Results: 16 link(s)
Archaeology > (General)
- ADS - Archaeology Data Service
- Huge searchable database with over 1,000,000 items and reports from sites in the UK. Site is also gateway to other archeological web sites and databases. Includes HEIRnet, a database of the historic environment, and VENUS, a catalogue of underwater archeo
- Alamannenmuseum Ellwangen
- The new Alamannenmuseum Ellwangen focuses on the archaeology of 260 AD to 750 AD in Southern Germany.
- Anglo-Saxon and Viking Yorkshire
- Viking and Anglo-Saxon Landscape and Economy (VASLE)
Department at York University investigating the
site at Cottam, an Anglian and Anglo-Scandinavian settlement in the Yorkshire Wolds.
- Anglo-Saxon Buckets
- Continuously updated searchable database whose foundation was Oxford's Jean M. Cook's archive of research on Anglo-Saxon buckets. Site has sections on bucket part and terminology as well as a map of spatial distribution.
- Anglo-Saxon Cemeteries
- This page contains pointers to a series of resources relating to early Anglo-Saxon cemeteries.
- Catalogue of over 15 archaeology journals with access to some full text articles.
- ARENA - Archaeological Database of Europe
- Denmark, Poland, Iceland, Norway, Romania, and the UK participate in this searchable archaeological database. Searchable by time period, site, type, and place.
- Canterbury Archaeology
- Selected articles from the Annual Reports of Canterbury Archaeological Trust.
- Clwyd-Powys Archaeological Trust
- Comprehensive in its coverage of archeological history of Central and North Eastern Wales from prehistoric to present day. Contains mine surveys, church surveys, Offa's Dyke, and other historic landscape surveys.
- MedArch - Society for Medieval Archaeology
- All 50 years of full text articles in the Journal of Medieval Archaeology are available. Search using title or author.
- Psalmodi, France
- The Williams College excavations.
- Spoilheap Archaeology
- General archaeology, medieval pottery, human skeletal remains and burial archaeology. Basic information.
- Tell Tuneinir, Syria
- Reports on the dig sponsored by the St. Louis Community College.
- Thomas Bateman's Ten Years' Diggings
- Descriptions of Bateman's excavations.
- VML Verlag Marie Leidorf GmbH
- Producers and distributors of archaeological publications.
- Wharram Percy - The Lost Medieval Village:
- Description of the site and its past by Ken Tompkins.
Finding materials in the Labyrinth:
Select a category, subcategory, type of materials, and/or type in a keyword.
Copyright © 1994-2007, Martin Irvine and Deborah Everhart