Exclusive Savings for Georgetown University Faculty and Staff
Long Term Care Insurance through MetLife
The Office of Faculty and Staff Benefits is pleased to provide access to Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) through The Todd Benefits Group. According to current statistics, 43% of people age 65 and older will require some type of long-term care during their lifetime at costs that average $66,500 a year.
MetLife Auto/Home Insurance
Group auto and home insurance discounts are now available to Georgetown University faculty and staff and their families.
- Save up to 10% just for working at Georgetown University
- Save up to 20% for your years of service with the university
To find out how much you could save, call 1-800 GET MET 8 (1-800-438-6388). Be sure to mention your Group Program Code BLF-M-104 when you call.
GUAdvantage is pleased to provide faculty and staff with access to the PerksCard. These handy savings cards are distributed to all faculty and staff each fall and to new employees through Benefits Orientation. If you haven't received your card, please contact the Office of Faculty and Staff Benefits.
Use your PerksCard to save money on things you buy and use every day. Find discounts on coffee, dry cleaning, home improvement needs, dining and entertainment as well as travel and hundreds of other businesses.
Here’s how you can obtain your discounts.
• In Store - Show your PerksCard at these local merchants’ locations. Click on any of the Featured Merchants, located to the right, to view your Program’s participating merchants’ courtesy services and special offers.
• Printable Coupon –Print a coupon on your computer’s printer and bring it to these merchants’ locations.
• Online or by 800# - Purchase online or call an 800 # for immediate discounts. These discounts are not available in stores.
• Gift Cards – Buy a gift card online and bring it to these merchants’ locations.