**All Students must complete both
before funds can be disbursed.**
Eligibility: Undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled at least half time and demonstrate exceptional financial need
eligible for the Federal Perkins Loan. Funds in this revolving loan program are derived from loan payments by former students who received this loan.
Funding is limited. Eligibility is determined from information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and institutional policies.
- No interest accrual while enrolled at least half time.
- 9 month grace period. 10 year repayment period.
- Eligible undergraduates may be awarded up to $5,500 annually not to exceed $27,500 cumulative.
- Eligible graduate students may be awarded up to $8,000 annually, not to exceed $60,000 cumulative.
- Student must not be in default on a federal loan.
|In-School Rate Formula
|Repayment Rate Formula
|Simple interest at a fixed rate of 5% begins
at end of the grace period
For more information, contact our office at 202-687-4547.