**All Students must complete both
Student Loan Master
Promissory Note & Truth In Lending (TILA) Documents
Nursing Student Loan
before funds can be disbursed.**
Eligibility: Undergraduate nursing students who are enrolled at least half time and demonstrate exceptional financial need
may be eligible for the Nursing Student Loan. Funds in this revolving loan program are derived from
loan payments by former students who received this loan. Funding is limited. Eligibility is determined from information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and institutional policies.
- No interest accrual while enrolled at least half time.
- 9 month grace period. 10 year repayment period.
- Eligible 1st & 2nd year nursing students may be awarded up to $3,000 annually.
- Eligible 3rd & 4th year nursing students may be awarded up to $5,200 annually.
- Cumulative borrowing may not exceed $13,000.
- Graduate nursing students are not eligible for this loan program.
- Student must not be in default on a federal loan.
|In-School Rate Formula
|Repayment Rate Formula
|Simple interest at a fixed rate of 5% begins at end of the grace period
For more information, contact our office at 202-687-4547.